This is my routing program to help a Boston visitor plan their route along the Red Line to get to various landmarks.
How To Play
- Start the game with
- Choose your starting point by typing the letter that represents your current landmark.
- Choose your ending point by typing the letter of your next landmark destination. The program will give you every station stop on the way to your destination.
- Decide if you would like to go to another landmark. Type
yfor yes and
- If you choose yes, the program will ask if you would like to see the list of landmarks again. Choose yes or no.
- Choose if you would like to change your origin
d, or both
- Repeat steps 2 through 6.
Why This Program?
I wanted to showcase my ability to create a graph and use both breadth first and depth first searches. I included three dictionaries along with the graph search functions and imported these into my routing program. I really enjoyed our visit to Boston last month and I wanted to memorialize our trip using my program.
Take a look at my routing program and let me know what you think.
Leave a Reply